750g sweet potatoes
350g fish pie mix
450ml skimmed milk
2-3 tbsp thickening granules
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
200g cherry tomatoes on the vine
200g green beans
1. Preheat oven to 200C, gas 6. Bake the sweet potatoes for 45 minutes or until tender.
2. Place the fish in a pan of water and bring to boil. Remove from the heat and leave for 5 minutes until cooked. Drain and divide between 3 individual ovenproof dishes.
3. Bring the milk to the boil, add the granules and stir until thickened. Stir in the parsley and season, then pour over the fish.
4. Peel and mash the baked sweet potatoes and top each dish with the mash.
5. Bake with the tomatoes alongside for 20 minutes or until golden and the skins on the tomatoes start to split. Serve immediately with cooked green beans.