90g unsalted butter
100g golden caster sugar
1 medium egg
200g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
40g milk chocolate, melted
40g dark chocolate, melted
40g white chocolate, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, fan 170C, gas 4. Line two baking sheets with baking paper.
2. Beat the butter and caster sugar in a large bowl. Gradually beat in the egg.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Fold into the butter and sugar and mix. Wrap the dough in clingfilm and chill for 1 hour.
4. Roll out the dough on a floured surface until 1/2 cm thick. Cut out rounds with a 7.5 cm cutter, re-rolling the trimmings.
5. Place the biscuits on the lined baking sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
6. Fill three freezer bags with the melted chocolate. Cut a small corner off each bag and swirl over the biscuits to create a ringed effect.